Sep 10, 2006

our new pad...


1 little monkey jumping on the bed!

Hi Everyone!!!! Let me take you on a tour of my new house!!!

This is the front. Our house is the first 2 floors and the courtyard is all for me... well except for the bbq. Daddy has been trying to get me to laugh "roaring" the bbq... but noone can do it quite like grandpa!


Around the corner is another courtyard where all the kids in the community come to play. I have met some new friends there! (With lil' irish and english accents :)

This is where mommy and daddy cook my food! Not much other than cheese sandwiches lately, but that will change now because all the pots and pans came yesterday!!!

Mommy says this is daddy's new wife (the study).... but she is just kidding! (haha) - smart boy!!!

I wonder what daddy will think about pictures of him sleeping all over the internet?




Well that's it for now... lots of room for visitors and I miss you all lots... so start saving your pennies and we'll see ya soon! Virtual hugs for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for the nicholsons...

elnellis said...

sweet pad! we will come up soon.

Aaron said...

phil... we can't wait.
we'll make it happen soon.

Anonymous said...

look at you sleeping...
awwwww.

Aaron said...

hey, someone has to do the sabbath resting around here!