Jan 22, 2007
please pray that God's peace would be real in this situation for Jen and Clarence.
pray that God's mercy would be evident.
and, if you are so bold, pray that the God of hope would miraculously heal Clarence in his final days.
we will be in Sarnia on Wednesday evening until the following Wednesday.
Lord, have mercy on us all.
Jan 19, 2007
Our good friend has been given just a few weeks to live. Cancer is slowly taking his life and has completely taken control of his 31 year old body. For almost a year now we've prayed, cried, and wrestled over this. At this point I'm wondering, "What's the difference between living by faith and living in naivety?" and "What's the difference between living in hope and living in denial?" And after months of passionate and heartfelt prayers all I can pray now is, "Where did you go?"
God, have mercy.
Jan 11, 2007
here's what you do:
- open itunes, put it on shuffle, answer the first question with the song that comes up, and fast forward to the next track for the answer to the next question, etc.
put it on your blog for all of us to enjoy.
1. Opening Credits: To Hell With the Devil - Stryper
2. Waking Up: Meet Me in the Morning – Bob Dylan
3. First Day At School: Gone – Jack Johnson
4.Falling In Love: Happy Happy Oh – Devendra Banhart
5.Fight Song: Sitting, Waiting, Wishing – Jack Johnson
6.Breaking up: Ordinary Day – Great Big Sea
7. Prom: I.C.B. - New Order
8. Life: Love is Blindness – U2
9. Mental Breakdown: Viva – Jesse Cook
10. Driving: Undivided Self – Sufjan Stevens
11. Flashback: Its Dangerous Business Walking Out Your Front Door- UnderOath
12. Getting back together: Packing Blankets - Eels
13. Losing your virginity: She’s Hearing Voices – Bloc Party
14. Wedding: Human – Metallica and the
15. Birth of Child : Giant Steps – John Coltrane
17. Funeral Song: Clocks - Coldplay
18. End Credits: The Late Greats - Wilcono word of a lie, these are the songs that came up.
Jan 6, 2007
Bruce hosted a great party for all of us to get together again over some Pad Thai and Nintendo Wii... good times were had by all!
Noah enjoyed singing "Glooooooooooooo-ria"... his favourite Christmas carol.
Noah went on his first plane ride!
And we did our best to convince people from Sarnia to come and visit Vancouver in July 2007.