Jun 17, 2006

Jehovah-Rapha (The Lord your Healer)


We have been overjoyed and filled with praise... for the physical healing He has done in our close friend. Amen! A cancerous tumor bigger than a football... gone!

Yet so saddened and worried for a little baby we love so very much! May You heal her too! May we be surprised at Your power again!

Please, please pray with us, for this little baby.


Mark 1:40-42 Then a leper came to Him, imploring Him, kneeling down to Him and saying to Him, "If You are willing, You can make me clean." And Jesus, moved with compassion, put out His hand and touched him, and said to him, "I am willing; be cleansed." As soon as He had spoken, immediately the leprosy left him, and he was cleansed.

1 comment:

Lian said...

I think it's so funny how God works. I just recently learned that Jehovah Rapha means the Healer God. There were times while my son was in the hospital and I didn't know what to expect for that day that I would just beg jehovah rapha to do...something. I think that there is something to using God's different names in prayer...I felt deeply comforted resting in jehovah rapha for my son.
I praise Him with you in the healing of your friend. Someday I would love to meet you, Lydia.